Vegetable crops can be attacked by a variety of insects, which can damage crops and yield potential, significantly affecting a grower’s bottom line. Some of these pests can also serve as a vector for various diseases that can infect plants, resulting in substantial damage or even plant death.
The solutions of FarMore® Technology offer targeted protection without harming beneficial insects and pollinators to help get crops off to a healthy start and maximize yield potential.
Performance of FarMore® Technology on Insects:
- Provides early season protection against certain sucking and chewing pests
- Limits excessive damage to foliage from insects in young vegetable plants
- Reduces the chance of viruses being transmitted by certain insects
- Excellent compatibility with existing insect protection strategies in vegetable crops
- Compatible with IPM – Integrated Pest Management programs
- Improves yield and quality potential